An ancient stone: for Gina. Summer 2011


And I thought about you

your blonde hair, your deep eye

and at the strongness of all of your life.


and I thought at something for you, you need:

I put my spirit outside to read

the novel, the whispers, the fairy tale

the Golden age I want you to inhale.


What I did see is special to me;

there is no gift enough to be,

'cose are not the money

that can makes you shiny.


Even so I wrap my gift for you;

I know that you flexible like a bamboo

I saw that you're stronger so strong in the weak

that when you realize it, you get in the freak.


So, honey, accept this stone from me

it is so ancient as the word can be,

it was so flexible transforming from fire

and rolling from the deep up to the spire.


It fell down crashing into the water,

it made a splash with big sound allover,

it became in a while so sharper as a knife,

it landed on the earth to go on in the strife.


Then took the warmer of sunny days,

kept him quiet, no thought of betrays,

it let the sea to cradle it a lot,

it allow the time to smooth it like a dot.


A dot of life, love and passion,

a dot of stone, fire and vision,

a dot of deep, and high and stars

a dot of laughing, patience and jelly jars.


I give it to you, now it is yours,

take in account it will take you secure,

it gave you all that you really need,

which is to take care of yourself indeed.


If please love yourself you'll take care of the shell

this ancient stone is going to wear,

so when you be tired and not ready for action

take it with you, it'll be your protection.


(a stone was the present but was a special stone)

Commenti

Post più popolari